JSC Freight One is the largest freight rail operator in Russia.
The company was established in July 2007 and has independently managed rolling stock since November 2007. The first branches of Freight One were opened in December in Ekaterinburg, Nizhny Novgorod, Irkutsk, Novosibirsk and
Freight One provides comprehensive services in the freight transportation sector. Over 80% of our clients are leading industrial companies in Russia.
Freight One’s 3,500 employees ensure that it runs efficiently.
Information about the results of operations or assets on the Freight One website is a consolidated data for the group, including its subsidiaries and affiliates, unless otherwise indicated.
Freight One owns over 111 thousand railcars, including gondolas, tank cars, cement hoppers and boxcars.
operations with the rolling stock, offering railcar rentals;
- industrial logistics;
- complex logistics services;
- cargo forwarding;
- repair and preparation of freight cars at washing and steaming stations (WSS).
The principles of Freight One’s work
- providing high quality, reasonably priced and convenient services to clients
- continual development of services, launching innovative services
- focus on
- responsibility for the transportation process