Freight One announces changes in the composition of the management board
The Board of Directors of Freight One (PGK) elected a new management board consisting of seven persons at the meeting on November 11, 2019.
“Freight One is strengthening the team which will be responsible for implementing Strategy 2023. Changes in the composition of the management board will allow us making informed decisions and systematically moving towards our goal,” Sergey Karataev, the Director General of Freight One, said.
The new management board includes:
- Sergey Karataev, Chairman of the management board, Director General;
- Dmitry Pritula, Executive Director;
- Pavel Vinogradov, Deputy Director General for Strategy and Development – new member of the management board;
- Anna Nekrasova, Deputy Director General for Economics and Finance;
- Galina Panagushina, Head of the Department of Accounting and Tax Administration;
- Elena Ratnikova, Deputy Director General for Human Resources and Social Policy – new member of the management board;
- Evgenia Shpak, Deputy Director General for Legal Affairs;
- Sergey Goncharov, Deputy Director General for Technical Development – Chief Engineer, and Andrey Ryzhenkov, Deputy Director General for Logistics – Head of the Department of Logistics and Planning, left the board.
Curriculum vitae of new management board members:
Elena RATNIKOVA, before taking the post of Deputy Director General for Human Resources and Social Policy, held executive posts at LLK International (a subsidiary of LUKOIL PJSC), SIBUR and Russian Post. Experience in the field of personnel management of more than 17 years.