The Freight One has elected a new Board of Directors
By the annual decision of the sole shareholder of the Freight One (Freight One), a new Board of Directors was elected on May 24, and the annual report and accounting statements for 2020 were approved.
In total, the Board of Directors includes 9 people, four of them are recognized as Independent Directors:
- Oleg Vladimirovich Bagrin,
- Anton Iskanderovich Batyrev,
- Oleg Yuryevich Bukin,
- Alexander Stalievich Voloshin, Independent Director,
- Pavel Anatolievich Kiryukhantsev, Independent Director,
- Anastasia Viktorovna Lauterbach, Independent Director,
- Vladimir Sergeevich Lisin,
- Andrey Alekseevich Panov, Independent Director, new member of the Board of Directors,
- Igor Petrovich Fyodorov.
The inclusion of the new director Andrey Panov is aimed at strengthening the expertise necessary for the further development of the company and the implementation of the Strategy-2023 as part of improving the customer experience and expanding the product portfolio.
Biographical information of a new member of the Freight One Board of Directors:
Andrey Panov is a member of the Management Board of the Aeroflot PJSC, holds the position of Deputy General Director for Strategy, Service and Marketing. From 2010 to 2018, he worked at the Bain & Company international company, one of the big three consulting companies in the world, where he worked his way from a consultant to a partner in the Moscow office.